The Current Situation
- System Administrators are swamped with information coming from all different levels
- Most of the decision making is made with short term solutions in mind. There is poor mid term capability to arbitrate between which business services are mission critical.
- There is no synthetic and cohesive decision making authority.
DESEREC as the Proposed Approach
- Provide critical information and interaction at the service level for the day-to-day viability and management of the system
- Bring together high level managerial capabilities with the ability to react appropriately to errors and failures to critical services.
- Support mid term strategy with planning and simulation tools enabling proactive management of capabilities.